Vegetable Recipe with Sunria Organic Pandan Rice
A prefect companion for enjoy your Pandan Rice! This vegetable recipes will help to balance your meal with rich taste and complex nutrients also!
Quantity and Ingredients :
- 4 cups Sunria Organic Pandan Rice
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 red paprika
- 1 zucchini
- 1 red chili
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 2 boxes of vegetarian chicken pieces Greenway
- 2 cans of coconut milk
- 300 g cooked or dry chickpeas.
- Spices: curry, paprika, turmeric, chili powder, sea salt
- olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Wash and peel the sweet potatoes, zucchini and paprika: cut into slices.
- Chop the garlic and red chili finely.
- Take a large baking container then arrange potato slices and vegetables in the dish, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with chopped garlic and red chili. Season with curry powder, salt, paprika and chili powder. Put for 15 minutes in the oven.
- Boil in a large pot of water and add the rice according to the duration of cooking (see packaging for cooking directions).
- Cut the onion into rings and make them glassy with some olive oil in a large wok, then add the chicken pieces there.
- Prick once in vegetables and potatoes, in almost cooked condition, remove them from oven.
- Add vegetables to the wok, add the drained chickpeas and coconut milk. Stir, taste and season with with curry and turmeric.
- Serve on a plate with a scoop of rice and pour the delicious sauce. And garnish with fresh coriander.